IT’S TIME FOR SOME SPRING CLEANING!
With the 2018 spring season quickly approaching, the spring clean-up process is very important. After receiving a decent amount of snowfall with heavy winds, the winter season created a nightmare for most yards.
It’s very important to start this process early and that is where Blugrass comes in! Whether it’s pruning branches, trimming trees or shrubs, fertilizing or some new mulch we’ll make sure your lawn is off to a healthy start!
Bluegrass can also spruce up your beds with some new plants and cutting new, crisp clean edges as well!
- Cut back remaining grasses and perennials.
- Apply Preen before mulching.
- Use the right fertilizer for the right plant.
- Create a fresh new edge along all your planting beds.
- Use an all bark weed free mulch available only at Bluegrass!
- Leave the work to us and call today to schedule your spring work! We can even start up your sprinkler system and service your landscape lights while we are there. 330-492-8733
Homeowners Want Unique Front Yards
According to the 2017 U.S. Houzz Landscaping Trends Survey, homeowners are making significant changes to their front yards, creating landscapes that are distinctly different from neighboring properties.
Do you want to stand out from your neighbors? Do you want your front yard to be more inviting? Let Bluegrass help you design the perfect space you’ve always wanted! Email us at email@example.com!
Getting Sprinklers Ready for Spring
As the temperatures warm and your lawn begins to thaw, let the professionals at Bluegrass Incorporated make sure your sprinkler system is ready for another season of efficient lawn watering. Our technicians check for and replace broken or worn nozzles, valves, pipes and other components. They also verify the controller and water pressure are set correctly. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the beautiful results! Our experienced technicians will adjust your heads to find proper coverage and ensure a thriving lawn.
Harsh Temperatures Brutal to the Landscape
Design and Build the Putting Green of Your Dreams!
Many golfers throughout the Ohio area can attest to the fact that their short game suffers during the off-season. Since most courses suspend all operations mid-fall, it’s difficult for golfers to practice effectively until the following spring. To avoid skipping months of practice, residents have started to install artificial grass in their backyard, creating a private golf green that can be used year-round. As an authorized dealer of SYNLawn’s real performing turf, Bluegrass has become an excellent resource for those wanting a reliable putting surface on which to practice their short game.
Those who have had the opportunity to try a SYNLawn putting surface have praised it as being the most realistic artificial grass option on the market. Since this real performing turf was designed to react like natural grass, golfers can look forward to perfecting their technique on a private golf green whenever they have the opportunity. Because of it’s amazing performance and high quality, Bluegrass chose to add SYNLawn as it’s turf of choice for all artificial putting greens.
Not only can we install the putting green of your dreams in your own back yard, but we can also design and build indoor putting greens with holes, bunkers, contours, fringe and collar, etc. just like a real outdoor green! Talk about year-round practice!
- Landscape Design & Installation
- Sprinkler Installation & Service
- Landscape Lighting Install & Service
- Patios, Walks & Retaining Walls
- Synthetic Turf Installation
- Water Features, Ponds & Falls
- Hidden Pet Containment
- Holiday & Event Lighting
- And so much more!
Kichler Rewrites the Rules for Integrated LED Technology
Kichler, a leader in innovative lighting, introduces the 12V LED Accent with Variable Lumen Output (VLO), offering more lumen options while carrying less inventory.
The new design will allow you to have three different levels of brightness within the landscape and home that can be changed with a simple touch to create a distinct look to your lighting design. The features include:
- Three lumen option offered in one fixture
- Two sizes: small (100, 200 and 300 lumens) and large (400, 600 and 835 lumens)
- Two color temperatures: 2700K3000K
- Three beam angles, including 10-degree (spot), 35-degree (flood) and 60-degree (wide flood)
- 9-15V AC/DC range
- Advanced built-in surge protection (6000V)
- Fully sealed to protect against water ingression
- Cowls, lenses and louver accessories available
- 15-year warranty
The 12V LED Accent with VLO boasts superior technology and reliability, without compromising the design and aesthetic appearance demanded in a professional landscape product. The fixture family is complete in an Architectural Bronze, Centennial Brass finish and Textured Black or White finish for 35-degree options.
Bluegrass carries all of these different choices so upgrade yours today!